January & February Wednesday Evening Drop-in Classes
Find peace by learning to meditate in an effective and practical way. Gain perspective on the stresses of daily life and get empowered to change. Make meditation part of your life!
With fast-paced lives and even faster moving thoughts, we can feel pulled in every direction. We may want to meditate, but with so many methods of meditation available we may not know how to start. How can we understand meditation as a practical and effective tool for positive change in daily life? How can we use it to open our heart and mind?
In this series of classes you can expect to:
- Receive instructions and guidance in beginner friendly meditations suitable for everyone
- Learn how to channel your thoughts and energy in a meaningful direction
- Gain support in practicing meditation regularly
Weekly Class Topics
- Week 1: Resting the Mind
- Week 2: Mental Detox
- Week 3: Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
- Week 4: Gaining Mental Space and Clarity
- Week 5: Living with Intention
- Week 6: Finding Spiritual Focus
- Week 7: Understanding Karma
- Week 8: Staying Positive in Daily Life
Is This for Me?
If you want inner peace and control of the mind, then this series is for you! Meditation is for everyone and brings real benefit to our life.
Our book for this series…
Drop-in fee: Walk in any time
$12 each class | $6 for Student & Seniors 60+
Free for members