March – April Sunday Drop-in Meditation Classes
Learn how to open your heart and mind in this series of special teachings. Modern Kadampa Buddhism is a presentation of Buddha’s teachings on compassion and wisdom that communicates their essence in a way that is easy to understand and put into practice. Through using these teachings in daily life we can solve our problems and fulfill our own and others wishes for happiness. Like a bird needs two wings to fly, we need both compassion and wisdom to reach the destination of enlightenment. Join us for practical and inspiring Buddhist meditations and spiritual advice for living a happy and meaningful life.
- March 1: Learning to Love
- March 8: Equality of Self and Others
- March 15: Cherishing Others More
- March 22: Wishing Love and Compassion
- March 29: The Path of the Good Heart
- April 5: Healing Our Self and Others
- April 12: What is Emptiness
- April 19: Our True Self
- April 26: Uprooting Ignorance
The series of classes will draw on the book, Modern Buddhism: The Path of Compassion and Wisdom.