January-February Sunday Drop-in Classes
Join us to learn how to improve yourself and progress along the spiritual path!
Buddhism offers inspiring solutions for the problems of daily life and encourages people of all beliefs to deepen their understanding and practice of the spiritual path. In these lessons you will learn the foundations of Buddhism, such as karma, reincarnation, and The Four Noble Truths. Through applying what we learn to daily life, we enter into a path that provides lasting peace and true happiness. Join us for an insightful and enjoyable exploration of spiritual truths.
The series of classes will draw on the book, Modern Buddhism: The Path of Compassion and Wisdom.
Weekly Class Topics
- Jan 5: Finding our Buddha Nature
- Jan 12: What does it mean to be spiritual?
- Jan 19: Past & Future Lives
- Jan 26: Seeking Protection and Refuge
- Feb 2: What is Karma?
- Feb 9: The Four Noble Truths: What we should know
- Feb 16: The Four Noble Truths: What we should abandon
- Feb 23: The Four Noble Truths: What we should practice and attain