• Denton – Wednesdays in September at 6:30pm •
We spend much of our time at work where job pressures and interpersonal conflicts can make this time feel stressful and unrewarding. However, through learning how our mind works and following Buddha’s practical advice for training our mind, we can transform our difficulties into opportunities for inner growth and development. By changing our attitude from negative to positive, we can remain calm under pressure and become a beneficial influence on those around us.
September Class Topics
- What is the Mind and How do we Focus it?
- The Difference Between Inner & Outer Problems
- Stop Finding Fault & Start Finding Success
- The Power of Positive Speech and a Peaceful Example
Denton – Wednesdays 6:30pm:
Jenny Streit-Horn, Principal Denton Teacher